Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card & CPCCOHS1001A)
On successful completion of the training the participant will qualify for a Statement of Attainment in CPCCOHS1001A Work Safely in the Construction Industry and the WorkCover Construction Induction Card (White Card).
The purpose of this course is to give participants a wide range of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work safely in the construction industry. It provides an awareness of WHS legislative requirements, the basic principles of risk management and prevention of injury and illness in the construction industry.
Prerequisites for this Course
- Applicants must be 14 years of age or over
- Ability to understand and write English*
* If you have any concerns with literacy please contact us
What we supply
- Learning materials and stationary
Duration of Course
- One day
- Element 1: Identify WHS legislative requirements
- Element 2: Identify construction hazards and controls
- Element 3: Identify WHS communication and reporting processes
- Element 4: Identify WHS incident response procedures
For more details on Course content visit training.gov.au
All assessments will be based on the principles of competency-based training and assessment. The student will complete a written open book theory assessment which will be marked by the Trainer. Reasonable adjustment is available to students with special needs.
What to bring
- 100 points of identification. View the identification requirements.
- You must wear appropriate clothing for a worksite*
* For more details on appropriate clothing required contact us
How to Enroll
Phone 02 4340 8288 Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm
Costs are subject to change please contact Training Administration (prices include a $50 non-refundable administration fee)
A copy of our refund policy is located in the Student's Handbook